Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One of my first articles

A Brunch that Indulges Every Sense!

As I stood waiting to be picked up by two fellow food lovers for a planned afternoon of gluttony, I tried to ignore the pitiful rumblings of my stomach-which had been deprived of food all day.

You see, the three of us received ample warning –“Do not eat anything, ANYTHING, before you go there!” A strongly worded advice that I took to heart, which resulted in me skipping even my morning coffee ritual – quite an achievement for the caffeine addict that I am.

But pretty soon, we were off to the Cinnamon Grand where we would spend three wonderful hours filled with gossip and banter as we indulged in some champagne and the vast offerings served up at the hotel’s Sunday Brunch.

Click for More

No comments:

Post a Comment